LAST REVISION: 02.04.2019
If you have any questions about these cookie guidelines, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at
Coca-Cola Schweiz GmbH, Stationsstrasse 338306 Brüttisellen
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
· Cookies are a standard feature of websites and allow us to store small data packets containing information about your visit to our website on your computer. Cookies are generally used to ensure or improve the functionality of websites by allowing them to recognize you and to remember information so that it is more convenient for you to use the website (e.g. by remembering your preferred settings). Cookies also help us understand which parts of the website are useful and where we need to improve. They help us track your usage behaviour in order to provide targeted advertising.
· First-party Cookies und Third-party Cookies
Cookies are downloaded when your browser accesses the website for the first time. The next time you visit the website from the same device, the cookie and the information stored in it will be returned to either the website that created it (first-party cookie) or to another website to which it belongs (third-party cookie).
First-party and third-party cookies allow the website to detect if you have already visited the website using the same browser. In many cases, custom content will be displayed to you.
If you oppose the use of all types of cookies, neither first-party cookies nor third-party cookies are used. There is no differentiation between these types of cookies.
· Permanent cookies and session cookies
Depending on the lifetime, a distinction can be made between "permanent cookies" and "session cookies".
A permanent cookie is a cookie that is stored on your computer until it expires or is deleted.
A session cookie, on the other hand, is deleted when you close the browser.
When visiting our website, in addition to accepting cookies as described below, most browsers allow you to specify in your preferences whether or not to accept cookies. Further details, see point 2 below.
2. HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
If you decline all cookies, first party and third party cookies are disabled. In addition, first party cookies will be deleted. Third party cookies can not be deleted by us. Therefore, third-party cookies have to be deleted by you. This can be done from the browser settings.
· Disable or delete cookies from browser
Alternatively or in addition, you can change the cookie settings in your browser. In your browser, you have the option to make changes to the cookie settings. These browser settings for cookies are typically found in the submenu "Internet Options", "Tools" or "Preferences" of your Internet browser. You can also look up the help menu of your browser. The procedure for disabling cookies may vary depending on the browser.
Further information about the browser-related settings can be found under the following links:
As far as the browser settings for the deletion of existing cookies are concerned, the same principles apply as for the deactivation of new cookies via the browser settings. Please note your browser related instructions.
Online tools are available to remove any cookies left by websites you visit, such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you visit this website from different computers, you will need to repeat the changes on each device.
3. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Different types of cookies can be used on this website: Mandatory cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies, targeting cookies and [social media cookies].
The mandatory cookies include in particular:
1. Cookies that are used exclusively for the purpose of conducting communication via the Internet, as well as
2. cookies that are strictly required by us in order to be able to provide services or performances explicitly requested by you (i.e. if these cookies are deactivated, the services or performances expressly requested by you can no longer be provided).
The use of mandatory cookies for the purposes described above is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning, accessibility and usability of the website and in providing the services that you have explicitly requested.
- Performance cookies: These cookies are used to provide us with statistical information about the performance of our website (for example, to count page views and traffic sources).
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the options you have selected and to provide enhanced and more personalised features. This category may also include third-party cookies.
- Targeting cookies: Targeting cookies are set in order to be able to display targeted advertisements, based on your interests, on the website or to administer our advertising. These cookies collect information about your activities on this website and other websites in order to display advertising tailored to your needs and interests.
- Social media cookies: Social media cookies collect social media usage data to create your profile.
Below is a list of different types of cookies used by us and others on this website, along with information about the retention period (i.e. how long the cookies remain on your device), the source (i.e. first party or third party) and the possible transfer of data to countries outside Switzerland and the EU.